- This event has passed.
ISPOR 22nd Annual International Meeting (ISPOR Boston 2017)
May 20, 2017 @ 08:00 - May 24, 2017 @ 17:00 UTC+0
Boston, MA, USA
Why you should attend -
- Learn about different and innovative applications in the conduct and use of HEOR
- Engage with recognized global experts in the field
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients
- Share your research and ideas with other ISPOR members in an open and objective environment
- Stay current on emerging trends in health care
- Advance your career by being and active participant in ISPOR events - i.e.:
- Attend an ISPOR Short Course program or In-Person Training
- Network with world-renowned leaders in HEOR
Learn more at http://www.ispor.org/Event/index/2017Boston.
Mapi's Event Role:
Exhibitor - Meet our experts @ Booth 919!
Featured Mapi Experts/Presentations:
- Emery MP, Anfray C, Perrier LL, Acquadro C MRT (DBU) - Poster Presentation: Importance of the Clinical outcome Assessment (COA) Data in the Evaluation of Medicines for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease (AD): A review of the Labels of Medicines Approved by The FDA and the EMA
- Emery MP, Anfray C, Perrier LL, Acquadro C MRT (DBU) - Poster Presentation: Importance of the Clinical outcome Assessment (COA) Data in the Evaluation of Medicines for the Treatment of Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS): A review of the Labels of Medicines Approved by The FDA and the EMA
- Cummings J, Giroudet C, Dulac M, Anfray C, Vasarri S MRT (ACU)/ LS - Poster Presentation: Challenges in Translating the Neuropsychiatric Inventory (NPI) into 74 Languages
- Zarit SH, Dulac M, Anfray C, Vasarri S, Giroudet C MRT (ACU)/ LS - Poster Presentation: Translation of the Zarit Burden Interview 22 Items (ZBI-22) Into 95 Languages: Challenges and Importance of the Concetual Definition of the Original Version.
- Fofana F, Dias Barbosa C, Kraemer M, Mahnke L, Schlichting M, Bharmal M PCO - Poster Presentation: Psychometric Validation of the FACT-M Questionnaire in the Merkel Cell Carcinoma Population
- O, Marshall M, Bagnati F, Hoffmanns PC, Taveau C, Nayroles G RWS&A - Poster Presentation; A Systematic Literature Review on Carcinoid Heart Disease in Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome Ovcinnikova
- Kaufman H, Hunger M, Mahnke L, Schlichting M, Bharmal M RWS&A - Poster Presentation: Non-progression during treatment with avelumab contributes to gains in health utility scores in patients with metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma
- Malmenäs M, and Adherence and Persistence ISPOR SIG members RWS&A - Oral Presentation: How Does Measurement of Multiple Medication Adherence Differ Betweeen Chronic Diseases?
Register to Attend Now:
Join Mapi's experts at additional upcoming ISPOR 2017 events!
ISPOR 20th Annual European Congress, 4-8 November 2017, Glasgow, Scotland