The 24th Annual International Society for Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Conference
October 18 @ 08:00 - October 21 @ 17:00 UTC+0
"Embracing Complexity: Using Patient-Reported Outcomes to Generate Real World Evidence" - This year's Annual Conference will provide a platform to discuss the challenges for the field with regards to theory, methodology, and implementation of results in health care policy and practice. Learn more about this event at http://www.isoqol.org/2017conference.
Mapi's Event Involvement:
Featured Exhibitor - Stop by Booths / Tabletops 6 & 7!
Featured Attendees Include -
- Caroline Anfray
- Catherine Acquadro
- Benoit Arnould, PhD
- And more!
Mapi & MRT's Featured #ISOQOL2017 Presentations:
- Oral Session 107: Clinical Conditions I - “Standardised Translation of the King’s Sarcoidosis Questionnaire (KSQ) into Eleven Languages”
- Date & Time: October 19, 2017 at 04:10 PM - 05:40 PM
- Full list of Presenters: Birring SS, Fletcher H, Tully T, Patel AS, Kullberg S, Mogulkoc N, Dubaniewicz A, Cotta Ramusino G, Niimi A, Guan WJ, Valeyre D, Castillo Villegas D, AC Pereira C, Acquadro C, Baughman R; Mapi Presenter: Catherine Acquadro, MD - Head, Thought Leadership, Mapi Group
"Electronic patient-reported outcomes: Do current guidance address issues encountered in practice?"
- Presenters: Williams P, Alexandre Itani A, Vanessa Brunel V, Piero Bindi P, Marie-Pierre Emery MP, Catherine Acquadro C, Elan Josielewski E, Caroline Anfray C
"Are clinical outcome assessment (COA) data important in the evaluation of medicines for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease approved by the FDA and the EMA?
- Presenters: Anfray C, Emery MP, Perrier LL, Acquadro C
"Challenges in translating the Mini Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire (Mini AQLQ) into Tigrigna for Ethiopia"
- Presenters: Juniper E, Mehari T, Burgos J, Acquadro C
"Cabozantinib associated with slower average deterioration of HRQoL over time in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma"
- Presenter: Williams P, Hankins M
Register to attend: