- This event has passed.
EAN 2017 – 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology
June 24, 2017 @ 08:00 - June 27, 2017 @ 17:00 UTC+0
Join our experts @ #EAN2017 @ RAI Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Netherlands) June 24-27, 2017!
EAN 2017 congress aims to:
- Increase the availability and standards of neurological services,
- Advance the development of Neurology,
- Encourage collaboration between European national neurological societies,
- Support neurological research, encourage research collaboration, and
- Strengthen the standard, availability and equality of neurological education.
Mapi's Expert Poster Sessions:
Presenting Author -
Marie-Pierre Emery - Senior Author Relations Specialist @ Mapi Research Trust
Featured Posters -
- e-Poster - Abstract #1816: The Role of Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) Data in the Drug Approval Process of Medicines for the Treatment of Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS): A Review of the Labels of Medicines Approved by the FDA and the EMA - Session “Movement disorders 1”, Presentation #EP1108/Saturday, 24 June 2017 from 12:30 to 13:15 at Screen E1 in the Exhibition Hall/Poster Area
- e-Poster - Abstract #1823: Translating the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) Sleep Behavior Disorder Screening Questionnaire (RBDSQ) into 21 Languages Using a Standardized Methodology - Session “Movement disorders 1”, Presentation #EP1109 / Saturday, 24 June 2017 from 12:30 to 13:15 at Screen E1 in the Exhibition Hall/Poster Area
- Poster on display - C#2002: Challenges in Translating the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD) into 63 languages
Register to Attend Now: