- This event has passed.
Database Mapping: A Method to Identify and Analyse Sources of Real World Evidence
February 25, 2016 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0Free
Please enjoy the archive of this webinar delivered on February 25, 2016.
Database Mapping – A Method to Identify and Analyse Sources of Real World Evidence
Thursday, February 25th, 2016 at
- 10:00 - 11:00 AM EST (New York, USA)
- 3:00 - 4:00 PM GMT (London, UK)
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM CET (Paris, FR/Stockholm, Sweden)
Kaisa Miikkulainen, MSc, BSHSc, Pt - Analyst, Real World Strategy & Analytics, Mapi Group
Nahila Justo, MBA, MPhil - Associate Director, Real World Strategy & Analytics, Mapi Group
Anna Castelo-Branco, MSc, PhD - Research Consultant, Real World Strategy & Analytics, Mapi Group
- The purpose of the webinar is to provide an overview of the purpose and methods of Database Mapping which is a method to identify, quantify and analyse existing sources of real world data.
- This method has been developed to respond to the increased demand for data generated in clinical practice occurring along the continuum of the healthcare system (Real World Data).
- The use of real world data (RWD) is an invaluable source of evidence for decision making among the different stakeholders of the health care system.
- This webinar will also provide insight on potential applications and opportunities to utilise the results of a Database Mapping.
Who should attend?
- Pharmaceutical industry professionals interested in real world data sources and evidence
- Healthcare providers, HTAs and other stakeholders and researchers interested in gaining insight in investigating and assessing real world data sources
After attending this webinar, attendees will have:
- Gained understanding and insight in a comprehensive method of Database Mapping to identify and assess existing real world data sources
- Gained insight into how Database Mapping can be utilized to plan future research on disease outcomes, resource utilization and treatment patterns
Register now to attend this Mapi Educational Webinar (Limited seats available! Don't delay):