- This event has passed.
An Author Webinar on the Perception of Anticoagulant Treatment Questionnaire (PACT-Q)
September 27 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
Thursday, September 27, 2018 @
10:00 am, EST (New York, GMT-04:00)
3:00 pm, GMT (London, GMT+01:00)
4:00 pm, CET (Paris, GMT+02:00)
Aude Roborel de Climens, PhD - Clinical Outcome Assessment Lead, Medical Evidence Generation, SANOFI
Paulo Carita - SANOFI
Alexia Marrel, BA - Associate Director, PRO and ClinROs - HEOR & Strategic Market Access, Patient-Centered Outcomes, Mapi Group
Marie Dulac Trimoreau - Author Relations Specialist, Mapi Research Trust
The PACT-Q is a valid and reliable instrument that allows the assessment of patients' expectations and satisfaction regarding anticoagulant treatment, as well as their opinion about treatment convenience of use. Its two-part structure – assessment of expectations at baseline in the first part, and of convenience, burden and treatment satisfaction in the second – was validated and displays good and stable psychometric properties. These results are not sufficient to recommend the use of satisfaction as a primary endpoint in clinical trials; further validation work is needed to support the interpretation of PACT-Q dimension scores. However, this first validation makes the PACT-Q an appropriate measure for use in clinical and pharmacoepidemiological research, as well as in real-life studies.
Join our expert hosts for this educational presentation to obtain guidance on how to apply the PACT-Q© in clinical research studies today. A 30 min. presentation & 30 min. interactive discussion (Q&A session) is anticipated.
Register to attend now:
- September 27
- 10:00 - 11:00
- Event Category:
- Mapi and Saama Create Actionable Solutions From Recent Strategic Alliance
- Press Release: Mapi Creates Dedicated Patient Centered Sciences Unit by Combining Patient Centered Outcomes, Patient Insights and Engagement and Direct To Patient Contact Services
- Mapi Research Trust and Mapi Language Services present scientific research works at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS)
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)