An Author Webinar on the Multidimensional Assessment of Fatigue (MAF)
September 20 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
** ATTENTION: THIS WEBINAR'S DATE HAS CHANGED **
THE EVENT WILL NO LONGER BE HOSTED ON SEPTEMBER 20, 2017. THE RESCHEDULED EVENT DATE WILL BE POSTED UPON AVAILABILITY, PLEASE STAY TUNED. EMAIL ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO WEBINARS@MAPIGROUP.COM. THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
An Author Webinar on the Multidimensional Assessment of Fatigue (MAF) Health Research Questionnaire
Webinar Date & Time:
Wednesday, September 20, 2018 @
1 Hour (60 Minutes)
Basia Belza PhD, RN - MAF Health Research Instrument Author/Developer; Department of Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems - American College of Rheumatology
The MAF is a revision of the Piper Fatigue Scale (Piper, Lindsey, Paul & Weller, 1989). The MAF was originally developed in rheumatoid arthritis but has also been tested in HIV, multiple sclerosis, coronary heart disease, cancer, pulmonary disease, postpartum women and healthy controls. The purpose, development, administration and scoring of the Multidimensional Assessment of Fatigue (MAF) is to measure fatigue in rheumatoid arthritis and other rheumatologic conditions.
Of the four multi-item fatigue questionnaires with reasonable evidence for validity in RA, only the Multidimensional Assessment of Fatigue scale (MAF) comprises several dimensions: severity, distress, timing and interference (www.utwente.nl/bms/pgt/bestanden/nikolausproefschriftfatigueRA.pdf).
Learn more about how this questionnaire can be used in clinical research during this webinar - register to attend free of charge now!
Learn more about this health research instrument on ePROVIDE:
- September 20
- 10:00 - 11:00
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- 2017, assessment, author, Basia Belza, events, fatigue, fatigue scale, health research, instrument, maf, Mapi, mapi author webinar, mapi research trust, measure, measurement, mrt, online event, QOL, Questionnaire, research, scale, september, the MAF questionnaire, trust, web seminar, webinar
September 27 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
- Mapi and Saama Create Actionable Solutions From Recent Strategic Alliance
- Press Release: Mapi Creates Dedicated Patient Centered Sciences Unit by Combining Patient Centered Outcomes, Patient Insights and Engagement and Direct To Patient Contact Services
- Mapi Research Trust and Mapi Language Services present scientific research works at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS)
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)