- This event has passed.
An Author Webinar on the King’s Parkinson’s Disease Pain Scale (KPPS)
September 21, 2017 @ 09:00 - 10:00 UTC+0
An Author Webinar on the King's Parkinson's Disease Pain Scale (KPPS)
Thursday, September 21, 2017 @
- 9:00 AM EST (New York, USA)
- 2:00 PM GMT (London, UK)
- 3:00 PM CET (Paris, FR)
1 Hour (60 Minutes)
- 30 Minute Presentation
- 30 Minute Q&A Session
Professor K Ray Chaudhuri - Kings Parkinson's Disease Pain Scale (KPPS) Co-Author
The King's Parkinson Pain Scale (KPPS) is used to evaluate the burden (global and bedside) and characterize various phenotypes of pain in Parkinson Disease (PD) patients during clinical trials. Attend this webinar to learn how to use the KPPS health research instrument in your next PD patients oriented study.
Basic Questionnaire Details -
- Year it was published: 2015
Authors: Chaudhuri K Ray; Trenkwalder Claudia; Martinez-Martin P
Therapeutic area: Nervous System Diseases
Therapeutic indication: Parkinson Disease (PD)
Type of Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA): ClinRO
Original language(s): English for the UK
* Learn more about the KPPS via Mapi Group's ePROVIDE database:
* Register to attend this author webinar now at no cost to you:
* Questions for our Host?
If you have any questions about our speaker or his webinar's prospective discussion points, feel free to send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Questions about gaining access to the KPPS for academic/commercial use?
Tel: +33 (0)4 72 13 65 75 / Fax: +33 (0)4 72 13 66 82
* Need Questionnaire Translations or other Language Services ?
Email Marie-Pierre Emery (MRT BD Director): email@example.com
Email Christelle Giroudet (Mapi LS Account Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Celine Marcuccilli (Mapi LS Key Account Director): email@example.com
* Need Help Registering for this Event?
Email Julia Callahan (Mapi Marketing Coordinator/Webinar Organizer + Moderator): firstname.lastname@example.org
* Other Questions?
Submit a contact request form on Mapi's LS webpage to get in touch with an expert: Click to Redirect to Contact Form
- September 21, 2017
- 09:00 - 10:00
- Event Category:
April 26 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
Considerations for Special Populations: Engaging, enrolling and retaining the elderly in clinical trialsNovember 8 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
- SRNT 24th Annual Meeting 2018
- EUCROF’s 4th European Conference on Clinical Research in Vienna
- An Author Webinar on the Obsessive Compulsive Drinking Scale (OCDS) – A Short Questionnaire to Assess Alcohol Use Disorder, Craving and Treatment Outcome
- An Author Webinar on the Leeds Sleep Evaluation Questionnaire (LSEQ)
- Considerations for Special Populations: Engaging, enrolling and retaining women in clinical trials
- An Author Webinar on the Angle Labor Pain Questionnaire (A-LPQ) & Angle Pictorial Pain Mapping & Pain Ranking Tool (A-PPMRT)
- Mapi and Saama Create Actionable Solutions From Recent Strategic Alliance
- Press Release: Mapi Creates Dedicated Patient Centered Sciences Unit by Combining Patient Centered Outcomes, Patient Insights and Engagement and Direct To Patient Contact Services
- Mapi Research Trust and Mapi Language Services present scientific research works at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS)
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)