- This event has passed.
An Author Webinar on the Disease Activity Score (DAS/DAS-28)
July 13, 2017 @ 09:30 - 10:30 UTC+0
Professor Piet van Riel, MD, PhD - Author of the DAS-28, Professor at Radboud University , Nijmegen, Principle Investigator at Iq healthcare (Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare); E: Piet.vanRiel@radboudumc.nl
The objective of the DAS-28 is to judge disease activity in clinical practice. Learn more about this health research questionnaire and how it can be applied to your next clinical research study by attending this free web seminar event.
Register to attend now:
Learn more about this tool:
June 7 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
September 27 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
September 20 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
- Mapi and Saama Create Actionable Solutions From Recent Strategic Alliance
- Press Release: Mapi Creates Dedicated Patient Centered Sciences Unit by Combining Patient Centered Outcomes, Patient Insights and Engagement and Direct To Patient Contact Services
- Mapi Research Trust and Mapi Language Services present scientific research works at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS)
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)