- This event has passed.
2017 Bio International Convention
June 19, 2017 @ 08:00 - June 22, 2017 @ 17:00 UTC+0
Join Mapi Group's experts at BIO 2017! Stop by Booth 4400 during the conference for a meet-and-greet, we'd love to introduce ourselves more formally.
June 19-22, 2017
Event Location / Venue:
San Diego Convention Center
111 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, California 92101
BIO Returns to the Birthplace of Biotechnology in 2017
The Golden State is the home of many firsts for the life sciences sector – the first biotechnology company, the first biotechnology public offering, the first biotechnology drug approved by the FDA, the first companion diagnostic company and the first agricultural biotechnology company – just to name a few. With over 242,000 Californians directly employed by the life sciences sector, the State boasts the largest biotech workforce in the nation, generating nearly $259 billion in economic activity for California.
Southern California, in particular, has evolved into one of the world’s largest life science hubs. The region has more than 1,100 life sciences companies and more than 80 independent and university affiliated research institutes. With one of the highest concentration of biotech companies, academic research institutions and talented labor forces in the world, SoCal is a major driver of global life sciences research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Learn more about this event's agenda at http://convention.bio.org/2017/.
Mapi's Event Involvement:
Featured Attendees -
- Stuart Wright - General Manager, Strategic Regulatory Services
- Rory Graham, BPharm. - Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs, Europe and International Region
- Patricia Smith - Associate Director, US Regulatory Affairs, Strategic Regulatory Services
- Nathalie Bouchard - Vice President, Quality Services, Strategic Regulatory Services
- Diane deBruin - Senior Director, US Regulatory Affairs
- Elan Josielewski - Vice President, Strategy and Global Marketing
Meet Mapi's experts at Exhibitor Booth #4400 (located to the left of the event area's front entrance)!
- View BIO's venue floor plan to pinpoint our booth's location: http://bio17.mapyourshow.com/7_0/floorplan/?hallID=A&selectedBooth=4400
- View Mapi’s online showroom: http://bio17.mapyourshow.com/7_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=00434367
** Register to Attend this Event Today:
** Share this Event Page with a Colleague:
To share this event listing with relevant colleagues who might be interested in meeting with Mapi's experts at BIO, please copy/paste the following link into your Social Media Post or Email -