c/o Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Level 11, RACV Tower
485 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
- Using patient-reported outcomes as tools for clinical practice: a new paradigm.
- Interventional vs. non-interventional study classi cation in the EU: considerations on the impact of Direct-To-Patient contacts.
- Quality of life and utility in patients with metastatic soft tissue and bone sarcoma: the Sarcoma Treatment and Burden of Illness in North America and Europe (SABINE) study.
- Health-related quality of life and utility in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a prospective cross- sectional patient survey in a real world setting.
- Linguistic validation of translation of the Self-Assessment Goal Achievement (SAGA) questionnaire from English.
- Translation Research. In Michalos AC (ed), Encyclopedia of QOL and Well-being Research.
- [Robot assisted radical prostatectomy: what are the evidence at the time of a specific funding?]