Lexington, United States of America
2343 Alexandria Drive, Suite 100
Lexington, KY 40504
Fax: +1 859 514 4350
- Research Director (PCO) Quantitative – Boston, MA or Remote USA
- Direct-to-Patient Contact Assistant – Onsite, Lexington, KY USA
- Late-Phase Clinical Trials Project Manager II / Sr – Remote North America
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist – Lexington, KY or Remote Area
- Epidemiologist – Remote and Global
- Epidemiologist – Global and Remote
- Senior Analyst, Meta-Analyst
- Cost-effectiveness of treating hepatitis C with lofosbuvir/Ledipasvir in Germany
- Tofacitinib versus biologic treatments in moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis patients who have had an inadequate response to nonbiologic DMARDs: systematic literature review and network meta-analysis.
- Postoperative quality of life of patients with a bacterial necrotizing dermis-hypodermitis or necrotizing fasciitis, a ten-year study
- The importance of physical function to people with osteoporosis.
- Using patient-reported outcomes as tools for clinical practice: a new paradigm.
- Interventional vs. non-interventional study classi cation in the EU: considerations on the impact of Direct-To-Patient contacts.
- Quality of life and utility in patients with metastatic soft tissue and bone sarcoma: the Sarcoma Treatment and Burden of Illness in North America and Europe (SABINE) study.