Lexington, United States of America
2343 Alexandria Drive, Suite 100
Lexington, KY 40504
Fax: +1 859 514 4350
- Research Director (PCO) Quantitative – Boston, MA or Remote USA
- Direct-to-Patient Contact Assistant – Onsite, Lexington, KY USA
- Late-Phase Clinical Trials Project Manager II / Sr – Remote North America
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist – Lexington, KY or Remote Area
- Epidemiologist – Remote and Global
- Epidemiologist – Global and Remote
- Senior Analyst, Meta-Analyst
- [Postoperative quality of life of patients with a bacterial necrotizing dermis-hypodermitis or necrotizing fasciitis, a ten-year study]
- Economic burden of neural tube defects and impact of prevention with folic acid: a literature review.
- Factors contributing to the success of folic acid public health campaigns.
- ARIZONA study: is the risk of post-herpetic neuralgia and its burden increased in the most elderly patients?
- Consanguinity and autosomal recessive neuromuscular disorders.
- Sick leave and disability pension before and after diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.
- New insights into the burden and costs of multiple sclerosis in Europe.