70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay
- [Postoperative quality of life of patients with a bacterial necrotizing dermis-hypodermitis or necrotizing fasciitis, a ten-year study]
- Economic burden of neural tube defects and impact of prevention with folic acid: a literature review.
- Factors contributing to the success of folic acid public health campaigns.
- ARIZONA study: is the risk of post-herpetic neuralgia and its burden increased in the most elderly patients?
- Consanguinity and autosomal recessive neuromuscular disorders.
- Sick leave and disability pension before and after diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.
- New insights into the burden and costs of multiple sclerosis in Europe.