- Quality of life and utility in patients with metastatic soft tissue and bone sarcoma: the Sarcoma Treatment and Burden of Illness in North America and Europe (SABINE) study.
- Health-related quality of life and utility in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a prospective cross- sectional patient survey in a real world setting.
Posters & Presentations
- Understanding the Utility Value of Patients with Heavily Pre-Treated Multiple Myeloma
- Estimating the Utility Associated with Mode of Treatment Administration in Gaucher Disease
- Health State Utilities for Persistent, Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer in France
- Association of Disease Progression, Health-Related Quality of Life, and Utility in Patients with Advanced, Nonfunctional, Well-Differentiated Gastrointestinal or Lung Neuroendocrine Tumors in the Phase 3 Radiant-4 Trial
- Raising the Value of Direct Utility Measurement Approaches for Pharmaceutical Market Access Decision-Making: Is it Possible?
- Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) and Utility Data in Market Access Decision-Making
- Eliciting Utility Scores for Health States Associated with Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- Converting EORTC QOL-C30 Scores to Utility value: Is it Plausible?
- Cost-Utility of Vortioxetine Versus Venlafaxine XR in the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in South Korea
- Determinants of Utility Based on the EQ-5D in Chronic Heart Failure Patients and Their Change over Time: Results from the Swedish Heart Failure Registry
- Utilities in HTA: Challenges for Theory and Practice Now and in the Future