- [Robot assisted radical prostatectomy: what are the evidence at the time of a specific funding?]
- Economic outcomes of treatment for ureteral and renal stones: a systematic literature review.
- Treatment of ureteral and renal stones: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials.
- The bladder pain/interstitial cystitis symptom score: development, validation, and identification of a cut score.
- The Index of Sexual Life questionnaire: a unique and valid tool to evaluate sexual quality of life and satisfaction of female partners of men with erectile dysfunction.
- Improvement in quality of sexual life in female partners of men with erectile dysfunction treated with sildenafil citrate: findings of the Index of Sexual Life (ISL) in a couple study.
- Comprehensive evaluation of bladder and urethral dysfunction symptoms: development and psychometric validation of the Urinary Symptom Profile (USP) questionnaire.
Posters & Presentations
- Accept® Questionnaire: Relation between Acceptance and Compliance in Liver- and Kidney-Transplanted Patients Converted to Once-Daily Tacrolimus
- How Do Patients Describe Their Symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome (IC/PBS)? Qualitative Interviews with Patients to Support the Development of a Patient-Reported Symptom-Based Screener for IC/PBS
- Development of a Patient Adherence Specific Scale for Use in the Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Patients
- Using an Economic Model to Choose Initial Appropriate Antibiotic Therapy Based on Differences in In-Vitro Susceptibility to Ceftolozane/ Tazobactam and Piperacillin/Tazobactam