- Comparative efficacy and tolerability of pharmacological and somatic interventions in adult patients with treatment- resistant depression: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.
- Cost-utility analysis of vortioxetine versus agomelatine, bupropion SR, sertraline and venlafaxine XR after treatment switch in major depressive disorder in Finland.
- Health-related quality of life in patients with prominent negative symptoms: results from a multicenter randomized Phase II trial on bitopertin.
- Assessing the impact on caregivers of patients with schizophrenia: psychometric validation of the Schizophrenia Caregiver Questionnaire (SCQ).
- Cost-effectiveness of vortioxetine versus venlafaxine (extended release) in the treatment of major depressive disorder in South Korea.
- Health-related quality of life in patients with prominent negative symptoms: results from a multicenter randomized phase II trial on bitopertin.
- Cross-cultural adaptation of the Schizophrenia Caregiver Questionnaire (SCQ) and the Caregiver Global Impression (CaGl) Scales in 11 languages
Posters & Presentations
- How to Translate “Butterflies in the Stomach” in a Clinical Outcome Assessment Measure? The Example of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS) into 115 Languages
- Retrospective Database Study Describing Patient Characteristics and Resource Use in Swedish Patients Receiving Second Generation Long Acting Injection Antipsychotics
- Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Vortioxetine in Major Depressive Episode in the UK Setting
- Lost in Translation: Translatability of Psychiatric Terms – The Example of the Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I.)
- International Investigation into Depression Based on the Structured Interview Guide for the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (SIGH-D) and the Clinician-Rated Inventory of Depressive Symptomatology (IDS-C)
- A Systematic Review on the Epidemiology and Socioeconomic Burden of Bipolar Disorder in Europe
- Translation of the Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS) for Use in 33 countries
- Assessing Anxiety and Depression on an International Level
- Use of the Mini International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I.) – Version 6 – In an International Study
- Development and Content Validity of a Patient Reported Outcomes Measure to Assess Symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Translation of the Alcohol Timeline Followback (TLFB) in 4 Languages
- Lost in Translation: Translatability of Psychiatric Terms – The Example of the Mini- International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I.)
- Differences in Healthcare Resource Utilization and Expenditures Among Schizophrenic Patients in the United States by Health Insurance Status, 2007-2008
- Translatability of Psychiatric Terms – The Example of the Mini–International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I.)
- Health-related quality of life in people with prominent negative symptoms: results form a multi-center randomised phase II trial on bitopertin
- Are “Lively” and “Full of Pep” Similar or Different Concepts? Challenges in Translating These Terms in Seven Languages
- The Prevalence of Disease Burden of Treatment-Resistant Depression – a Systematic Review of the Literature
- Cost-Utility of Vortioxetine Versus Venlafaxine XR in the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in South Korea
- PRO Self-Assessment and Patient Retention in Major Depression Studies: Efficiency of a Direct-To-Patient Contact Approach
- Comparative Efficacy of Ketamine and Other Pharmacological and Somatic Interventions in Adult Patients with Treatment-Resistant Depression: A Network Meta-Analysis