- Hospitalization costs for patients undergoing orthopedic surgery treated with intravenous acetaminophen (IV-APAP) plus other IV analgesics or IV opioid monotherapy for postoperative pain.
- A Network Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy of Opioid Analgesics for the Management of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Episodes.
- Refractory chronic pain screening tool (RCPST): a feasability study to assess practicability and validity of identifying potential neurostimulation candidates.
- The bladder pain/interstitial cystitis symptom score: development, validation, and identification of a cut score.
- Epidemiology of HIV-related neuropathy: a systematic literature review.
- An economic evaluation of short-acting opioids for treatment of breakthrough pain in patients with cancer.
- The impact of herpes zoster and subsequent chronic pain on patients’ daily lives.
- Efficacy of intranasal fentanyl spray versus other opioids for breakthrough pain in cancer.
- Validation of the Dutch Version of the DN4 Diagnostic Questionnaire for Neuropathic Pain.
Posters & Presentations
- Efficacy of Opioids in the Treatment of Breakthrough Cancer Pain: A Bayesian Mixed Treatment Comparison
- Evaluation of the Neuropathic Pain Symptom Inventory: Conceptual Adequacy in Six Countries
- Assessing the Value of 24-Hour Chronic Pain Control from the Patient Perspective: Do Existing Patient-Reported Outcomes Instruments Adequately Cover the Relevant Concepts Related to 24-Hour Chronic Pain Control?
- Budget Impact of the Use of OROS® Hydromorphone Once Daily in Severe Chronic Pain Patients in the German Health Care System
- Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) Labeling Claims in Pain Treatment: Overview of US and European Drug Approvals