- Determinants of visual acuity outcomes in eyes with neovascular AMD treated with anti-VEGF agents: an instrumental variable analysis of the AURA study.
- Key drivers of visual acuity gains in neovascular age-related macular degeneration in real life: findings from the AURA study
- Glaucome primitif à angle ouvert.
- Appraisal of patient-reported outcome instruments available for randomized clinical trials in dry eye: revisiting the standards.
- Assessment of patient satisfaction with outcomes of and ophthalmic care for cataract surgery.
- Spectacle independence and subjective satisfaction of ReSTOR multifocal intraocular lens after cataract or presbyopia surgery in two European countries.
- Measuring benefits and patients’ satisfaction when glasses are not needed after cataract and presbyopia surgery: scoring and psychometric validation of the Freedom from Glasses Value Scale (FGVS©).
- Identification of noncompliant glaucoma patients using Bayesian networks and the Eye-Drop Satisfaction Questionnaire.
- Scoring and psychometric properties of the Eye-Drop Satisfaction Questionnaire (EDSQ), an instrument to assess satisfaction and compliance with glaucoma treatment.
- Corrected and uncorrected near and distance vision with ReSTOR compared to monofocal intraocular lens implantation after cataract surgery: a pooled analysis.
- Patient-reported benefit of ReSTOR multi-focal intraocular lenses after cataract surgery: results of principal component analysis on clinical trial data.
- Measurement of health- related quality of life with glaucoma: validation of the Glau-QoL© 36-item questionnaire.
- Severe impairment of health-related quality of life in patients suffering from ocular surface diseases.
- Development of a new subjective questionnaire: the Freedom from Glasses Value Scale (FGVS).
Posters & Presentations
- Eye Surgery Patient Impact Questionnaire: Development of a Version for International Use
- Scoring and Psychometric Properties of the Eye-Drop Satisfaction Questionnaire (EDSQ)
- Scoring and Psychometric Validation of the Freedom from Glasses Value Scale (FGVS)
- A Diesease Model Illustrating the Impact of Psoriasis on Patients’ Lives
- Identifying Compliant Glaucoma Patients Using the EDSQ, A Questionnaire Measuring Satisfation and Compliance of Glaucoma Treatment
- Effectiveness of the Restor Multifocal Intraocular Lens (IOL) in Cataract and Presbyopia Surgeries in Two European Countries
- Patients’ Perception of Life Free of Glasses after Catarct Surgery: Development of the Freedom from Glasses Value Scale (FGVS©)
- Content and Psychometric Validity of the Eyelash Satisfaction Questionnaire (ESQ) in China
- Vision-Related Quality of Life Instruments (QOL) after Refractive Cataract Surgery
- Impact of Dry Eye on Everyday Life (Ideel) – Symptom Bother: Estimating Cut-off Scores for Dry Eye Severity Groups
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Intravitreal Aflibercept in Diabetic Macular Oedema in Sweden