- How French subjects describe well-being from food and eating habits? Development, item reduction and scoring definition of the Well-Being related to Food Questionnaire (Well-BFQ©).
- Clinical and economic impact of malnutrition per se on the postoperative course of colorectal cancer patients.
- Perceived subject outcomes and impact on health-related quality of life associated with diet using the new Food Benefits Assessment (FBA) questionnaire: development and psychometric validation.
Posters & Presentations
- Medico-Economic Analysis of the Impact of Malnutrition on the Post-Operative Course of Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Immunonutrition for Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer Patients Undergoing Surgery in British Hospitals
- Podium Presentation: Translatability Assessment of the Youth Quality-of-Life Instrument-Weight Module (YQOL-W)
- Development of a Questionnaire to Evaluate Food-Related Well-Being
- External Validity of the Well-Being Related to Food Questionnaire (Well-BFQ©): Variations According to the Subjects’ Nutritional Status
- How French Subjects Describe Well-Being from Food and Eating Habits? Development, and Scoring Definition of the Well-Being Related to Food Questionnaire (Well-BFQ©)