Health Technology Assessment
- 2017. Udechiku A et al. – The Value of Health Technology Assessment Scientific Advice
- 2013. Medic G – Conditional reimbursement of drugs in the Netherlands
Posters & Presentations
- 2017. ISPOR European Congress – Processes and requirements for health economic assessment of antibiotics for HTA purposes: Time for a paradigm shift?
- 2017. ISPOR European Congress – Comparison of early scientific advice processes in UK, France, and Germany (HTA only): Tips and tricks
- 2017. ISPOR European Congress – Comparison of recent HTA appraisals of orphan drugs by NICE, SMC, and HAS in 2015- 2017
- 2017. Forúm Assistência Farmacêutica e Farmaco-economia – Innovative Pricing Models
- 2017. HTAi – Early HTA dialogue: Trends and evolution toward integrated advice
- 2017. AMCP Managed Care Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting – Early Integrated Scientific Advice as a tactic to support successful regulatory approval, reimbursement and patient access
- 2016. ISPOR European Congress – From Testimonials to Qualitative Research Embedded in Clinical Trials: How do HTA Bodies Consider the Voice of Rare Disease Patients When Granting Access to Orphan Drugs?
- 2015. ISPOR European Congress – From Phase II Studies to HTA Submissions: Optimal Use of Evidence for Informed Decisions
- 2015. ISPOR European Congress – Are Vaccines Getting a Fair Deal? Health Technology Assessment of Vaccines Across Europe
- 2015. ISPOR European Congress – Regional Versus Centralized HTA: Implications for the Assessment of Cancer Drugs
- 2014. ISPOR European Congress – An Examination of the Regulatory and Reimbursement Processes for Biobetters and Comparison with Biosimilars
- 2014. ISPOR European Congress – An analysis of the health technology assessment recommendation and guidance on use of EQ-5D-5L in cost-effectiveness modeling
- 2014. ISPOR International Annual Meeting – How are Biosimilar Medicines Appraised as Health Technologies? An Evaluation of Appraisal Processes in Mulitple Countries
- 2013. ISPOR European Congress – Pricing and Reimbursement Analysis of Lifestyle Medicines in Serbia
- 2013. ISPOR Europan Congress – Impact of Pharmacoeconomics Modelling on Reimbursement of Medicines in Serbia
- 2013. ISPOR European Congress – What are the Key Drivers of Reimbursement for Biosimilars? An Explanation of Reimbursement Process and Recommendations across Nine Countries
- 2012. ISPOR European Congress – Value and the Multiple Criteria Used in OECD Countries’ Medicine Reimbursement Decision-Making Processes Using Health Economic Evidence
- 2011. ISPOR European Congress – The Impact of Regulatory (FDA and EMA) and EUNETHTA Guidelines on Patient-Reported Outcomes and Health-Related Quality of Life on Market Authorisation and Pricing
- 2010. ISPOR European Congress – Perception of Pharmaco-Epidemiological Studies by Physicians and Motivation to Participate: French Situation
- 2009. ISPOR European Congress – The Use of Survival Analyses for Cost-Effectiveness Models: An Evaluation of Methods Used in NICE Appraisals
- 2009. ISPOR European Congress – Market Access in Germany: Where Next?
- 2008. ISPOR European Congress – The Significance of Patient-Reported Outcomes to Facilitate Market Access During a Product Lifecycle
- 2008. ISPOR European Congress – Fast is Best! Is Rapid Health Technology Assessment to Support Market Access Decision-Making a Good Thing?
- 2008. ISPOR European Congress – Health Technology Assessment Research in Europe: Gathering the Data