- Cost-effectiveness of everolimus plus reduced tacrolimus in de novo liver-recipients in the Italian setting
- The Intestinal Gas Questionnaire: development of a new instrument for measuring gas-related symptoms and their impact on daily life.
- Measuring patients’ satisfaction with their anti-TNF treatment in severe Crohn’s disease: scoring and psychometric validation of the satisfaction for patients in Crohn’s disease questionnaire (SPACE-Q).
- Assessing patients’ satisfaction with anti-TNFalpha treatment in Crohn’s disease: qualitative steps of the development of a new questionnaire.
- Psychometric performance and clinical meaningfulness of the Patient Assessment of Constipation-Quality of Life questionnaire in prucalopride (RESOLOR) trials for chronic constipation.
- Adherence to and acceptance of once-daily tacrolimus after kidney and liver transplant: results from OSIRIS, a French observational study.
Posters & Presentations
- Indicators of Suboptimal Therapy Among CROHN’s Disease Patients Treated with Tumor Necrosis Factor Antagonists: Results from a Multi-National Study
- A Multinational Study to Determine Indicators of Suboptimal Therapy Among Ulcerative Colitis Patients Treated with Tumor Necrosis Factor Antagonists
- Linguistic Validation of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Questionnaire (IBDQ) in 35 languages.
- Development of a Questionnaire to Evaluate Treatment Satisfaction of Patients with Severe Crohn’s Disease: Qualitative Steps.
- Similarities and Differences in the expression of Symptoms Across Countries: The Translations of the PAGI-SYM 20. In SYMPOSIUM 1538: The Challenges of Symptom Assessment in Clinical Research: Illustrations in Gastrointestinal Conditions.
- The Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation (IBS-C): Results of Qualitative Interviews with Children and their Parents. In SYMPOSIUM 1538: The Challenges of Symptom Assessment in Clinical Research: Illustrations in Gastrointestinal Conditions.
- Development of Symptom Measures Reflecting the Relative Impact of Symptoms on Health-Related Quality of Life: Application to Chronic Constipation. In SYMPOSIUM 1538: The Challenges of Symptom Assessment in Clinical Research: Illustrations in Gastrointestinal Conditions.
- Psychometric Validation of the Ascites Impact Measure Questionnaire to Assess Patient Symptoms that Trigger a Paracentesis.
- The Development of the Ascites Impact Measure questionnaire to Assess Patient Symptoms that Trigger a Paracentesis.
- Conceptual Definition of PRO Measures: A Case Study with the Quality of Life in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Questionnaire (IBDQ).
- IBS-C Patient Symptom Reports: Analysis of Exploratory Open-Ended Questions.
- The Cost- Effectiveness of Telaprevir (TVR) in Combination with Pegylated Interferon-Alfa and Ribavirin (PR) for the Treatment of Genotype 1 (G1) Chronic Hepatitis C Patients: A Post-Hoc Analysis of IL-28B Subgroup.
- The Cost- Effectiveness of Telaprevir (TVR) in Combination with Pegylated Interferon-Alfa and Ribavirin (PR) for the Treatment of Geneotype 1 (G1) Chronic Hepatitis C Patients.
- Randomized controlled trials of treatments for irritable bowel syndrome with constipation and chronic constipation: evaluation of measurement and reporting of e cacy and identi cation of evidence gaps.
- Assessing Gas-Related Symptoms and their Associated Impact on the Daily Life of the General Population and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patients: International Development of a Questionnaire – Qualitative Steps.
- Finalisation and Psychometric Validation of a New Questionnaire Measuring Patient Satisfaction with Anti-TNF Treatments in Severe Crohn’s Disease.
- Systematic Literature Review in Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis.
- Network Meta-Analysis of Approved Biologic Interventions for the Induction of Response in Ulcerative Colitis.
- Accept® Questionnaire: Relation between Acceptance and Compliance in Liver- and Kidney-Transplanted Patients Converted to Once-Daily Tacrolimus.
- Importance of the Conceptual Definition of PRO Measures: A Case Study with the Linguistic Validation of the Irritable Bowel Syndrome Quality of Life (IBS-QOL) Instrument in 17 Asiatic Languages.