- [Postoperative quality of life of patients with a bacterial necrotizing dermis-hypodermitis or necrotizing fasciitis, a ten-year study]
- Economic Burden of Psoriasis and Potential Cost Offsets with Biologic Treatment: A Swedish Register Analysis.
- Increased cause-specific mortality in patients with mild and severe psoriasis: a population-based Swedish register study.
- Treatment patterns with topicals, traditional systemics and biologics in psoriasis – a Swedish database analysis.
- Development and psychometric validation of the REFlective evaLuation of psoriasis Efficacy of Treatment and Severity (REFLETS) questionnaire: a common measure of plaque-type psoriasis severity and treatment efficacy for patients and clinicians.
- Mixed treatment comparison of a two- compound formulation (TCF) product containing calcipotriol and betamethasone dipropionate with other topical treatments in psoriasis vulgaris.
Posters & Presentations
- Cost-Effectiveness of Apremilast in Moderate to Severe Psoriasis in Canada
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Ixekizumab vs. Secukinumab in Sequential Biologic Treatment of Psoriasis in the UK
- Budget Impact of Apremilast for Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis in the UK
- Comparison of the PRO Endpoints found in Labeling Claims of Products for the Treatment of Psoriasis with Those Recommended by the Corresponding EMA Guidance.
- Development of an Instrument Mirroring Patient and Physician Perception of Psoriasis Severity and Treatment Effect.
- Gap Analysis for Patient-Reported Outcomes Measures for Alopecia.
- Development of a unique tool reflecting patient and physician perceptions of psoriasis severity and treatment efficacy.
- Content Assessment of the Facial Line Outcomes (FLO-11) Questionnaire.
- The use of GP questionnaires to assess psoriasis severity in The Health Improvement Network (THIN) database.
- Psychometric Validation of the Tummy Tuck Questionnaire.
- Finalisation and psychometric validation of the REFlective evaLuation of psoriasis Efficacy of Treatment and Severity (REFLETS) questionnaire.
- Comparability of Trial Populations in Network Meta-Analyses Assessing Biologic Treatments in Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis.
- Assessing the Relationship Between Treatment Effect and Baseline Risk in Network Meta-Analysis of Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Trials.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Apremilast in Moderate to Severe Psoriasis in Scotland.
- Does Health-Related Quality of Life Evaluation in Psoriasis Matter? A Review of Labels of Psoriasis Products Approved by the FDA and the EMA.