Mapi Research Trust
Mapi Research Trust is a non-profit organization promoting the use of Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs) in studies, and encouraging exchanges in the Patient-Centered Outcomes field between academics, pharmaceutical companies, and international organizations around the world.
Through two unique databases (PROQOLID & PROLabels), developed and constantly updated by Mapi Research Trust research professionals, we not only exchange the latest health outcomes information, but also create vital links among those at every level of Patient-Centered Outcomes studies. We maintain the world’s largest library devoted exclusively to Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COA), and make its wealth of information available to those who need it most.
Since the mid-90′s we have been collecting and processing information in the field of Patient-Centered Outcomes accomplishing the following as a service to the Patient-Centered Outcomes community:
- the development of unique and specific databases in the field: PROQOLID and PROLabels, counting all major pharmaceutical companies, as well as the FDA, as subscribers
- the official distribution of over 200 PRO questionnaires and their translations
- processing of over 5,000 information requests per year (questionnaires, translations, methodologies, copyrights, conditions of use, etc.)
- the biannual publication of the Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO) Newsletter worldwide to a readership of over 9,000
- publication of articles in peer-reviewed journals
- oral, poster and workshop presentations at conferences
- publication of the Pharmaco-Epi and Risk Management (PRM) Newsletter
- an ever growing network of experts, comprising of 3,500 researchers and representatives of health authorities worldwide
- over 150 literature reviews covering the main therapeutic areas
Whether you need practical information or more advanced searches on COAs, the Mapi Research Trust team is ready to make a difference.