The Undisputed Leader in Linguistic Validation
Submit Request For Information
- Mapi is proud to have achieved the ISO 17100 certification in the areas of Medical Translation and Linguistic Validation, certifying that Mapi meets and exceeds internationally acknowledged best practices. Click here to learn more.
- Medical Translation (English, French)
- Linguistic Validation (English)
- PCO Webinar – Developing PROs to support labelling claims, especially for rare diseases/specialty products
- PCO ACCEPT Webinar Series – Session 3: Do you know how much patients affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis or Crohn’s Disease or Psoriasis are motivated to take treatment and why they are not?
- An Author Webinar on the King’s Parkinson’s Disease Pain Scale (KPPS)
- Patient-Centered Outcomes & The Regulatory Landscape: COA Trends in 2017
- PCO ACCEPT Webinar Series – Session 4: Do you know how much patients affected by fibromyalgia or osteoarthritis are motivated to take treatment and why they are not?
- Linguistic validation of translation of the Self-Assessment Goal Achievement (SAGA) questionnaire from English.
- Cost of treatment in patients with metastatic soft tissue sarcoma who respond favourably to chemotherapy. The Sarcoma treatment and Burden of Illness in North America and Europe (SABINE) study
- High correlation of VAS pain scores after 2 and 6 weeks of treatment with VAS pain scores at 12 weeks in randomised controlled trials in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis: meta-analysis and implications
- European Regulatory Issues and Quality of Life Assessment (ERIQA) Group. Literature review of methods to translate health-related quality of life questionnaires for use in multinational clinical trials.
- Usefulness of Translatability Assessment: Results from a Retrospective Study.
- ISPE’s 33rd International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology (ICPE) & Therapeutic Risk Management 2017
- International Society for CNS Clinical Trials and Methodology (ISCTM) 2017 Autumn Meeting
- The 30th European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP) Congress
- Mapi Workshop: The Adaptive Pathways Scientific Concept in Europe [DATE IS CURRENTLY SUBJECT TO CHANGE; PLEASE STAY TUNED]
- 2017 RAPS Regulatory Convergence
- Mapi and Saama Create Actionable Solutions From Recent Strategic Alliance
- Press Release: Mapi Creates Dedicated Patient Centered Sciences Unit by Combining Patient Centered Outcomes, Patient Insights and Engagement and Direct To Patient Contact Services
- Mapi Research Trust and Mapi Language Services present scientific research works at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS)
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)