Providing unmatched medical translation and localization services for companies throughout the life science industry.
The world is your marketplace, which means you need consistently clear and accurate translations of high-value medical information in order to stay competitive. Mapi provides the vital medical translation services you need to make your project a success.
Mission-critical translation services
We know that every project is different. That’s why we draw on our extensive linguistic experience to customize solutions that meet your every objective. Only Mapi can deliver this level of expertise:
- Over 1,000 PRO linguistic experts in over 100 countries
- 2,500 PRO instruments translated into over 170 languages
- Editor of the Linguistic Validation Manual, the reference in cross-cultural adaptation
- Over 300 international studies conducted every year across over 100 countries
- Significant breadth of coverage for all therapeutic areas
Our unique network encourages first-hand knowledge of local languages and cultures, regulations, and healthcare practices. By working in close collaboration with the developers of the original instruments, we can ensure conceptual equivalence and international harmonization of all language versions.
ISO 17100 certified for global consistency
Consistency in a global marketplace is an important component of high-quality medical translation services. Mapi is proud to be the first provider in the industry to have achieved ISO 17100 certification. This new international standard for translation services provides standardization on the highest international level.
Responsiveness in a fast-moving world
We know how critical it is to keep your projects moving, so all of our translation quotes are delivered quickly, clearly, and efficiently. Our Mapi customer service specialists are at the ready to ensure your project gets the attention it deserves.
- Translation Services
- Back Translation
- Expert Review
- Desktop Publishing for medical documentation
- Study documents
- Informed Consent Forms (ICF)
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Medical articles & manuals
- Lists of drugs
- User guides
- Patient diaries
- Patient visit dosing guide
Western European Languages
- English (for many countries)
Eastern European Languages
Middle East & African Languages
- Arabic (for many countries)
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Indonesian / Bahasa
Choose Mapi for your medical translation needs
When you need an unwavering commitment to quality and an extensive network of skilled professionals with a superior understanding of the needs and challenges you face, choose Mapi.