The Undisputed Leader in Linguistic Validation
Coordinating sales processes and improving sales forecasts
- Mapi is proud to have achieved the ISO 17100 certification in the areas of Medical Translation and Linguistic Validation, certifying that Mapi meets and exceeds internationally acknowledged best practices. Click here to learn more.
- Medical Translation (English, French)
- Linguistic Validation (English)
- PCO ACCEPT Webinar Series – Session 1: Do you know how much diabetic patients are motivated to take treatment and why they are not?
- Health Policy Initiatives: Ideas Becoming Official Policy and Beyond
- Direct to Patient Contact Webinar: How Routine Patient Contact Reduces Patient Loss & Costs in Long-Term Studies
- Database Analyses: Linking Administrative Registries with Clinical Registries
- PCO Accept Webinar: Do you know how motivated patients affected by multiple sclerosis are to take treatment & why they are not?
- High correlation of VAS pain scores after 2 and 6 weeks of treatment with VAS pain scores at 12 weeks in randomised controlled trials in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis: meta-analysis and implications
- Cost of treatment in patients with metastatic soft tissue sarcoma who respond favourably to chemotherapy. The Sarcoma treatment and Burden of Illness in North America and Europe (SABINE) study
- Usefulness of Translatability Assessment: Results from a Retrospective Study.
- Archive 1995-2014
- Archive 1995-2014
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)
- Press Release: EURORDIS’ 2nd Multi-Stakeholder Symposium on Improving Patient Access to Rare Disease Therapies
- Mapi appoints Dr. Margaret (Meg) Richards to Vice President, Data Analytics and Epidemiology
- Integrated Scientific Advice Expert Roundtable: October 31st, ISPOR Vienna
- Mapi partners with Wiley as the exclusive Linguistic Validation provider for Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs)