The Undisputed Leader in Linguistic Validation
Coordinating sales processes and improving sales forecasts
- Mapi is proud to have achieved the ISO 17100 certification in the areas of Medical Translation and Linguistic Validation, certifying that Mapi meets and exceeds internationally acknowledged best practices. Click here to learn more.
- Medical Translation (English, French)
- Linguistic Validation (English)
- An Author Webinar on the Angle Labor Pain Questionnaire (A-LPQ) & Angle Pictorial Pain Mapping & Pain Ranking Tool (A-PPMRT)
- A Pharmacovigilance Webinar on The new European Risk Management Plan
- An Author Webinar on the QIDS / Quick Inventory of Depressive Symptomatology
- An Author Webinar on the Disability Assessment of Dementia (DAD)
- PCO ACCEPT Webinar Series – Session 5: Do you know how much patients affected by COPD or Asthma are motivated to take treatment?
- High correlation of VAS pain scores after 2 and 6 weeks of treatment with VAS pain scores at 12 weeks in randomised controlled trials in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis: meta-analysis and implications
- Cost of treatment in patients with metastatic soft tissue sarcoma who respond favourably to chemotherapy. The Sarcoma treatment and Burden of Illness in North America and Europe (SABINE) study
- Usefulness of Translatability Assessment: Results from a Retrospective Study.
- Linguistic validation of translation of the Self-Assessment Goal Achievement (SAGA) questionnaire from English.
- European Regulatory Issues and Quality of Life Assessment (ERIQA) Group. Literature review of methods to translate health-related quality of life questionnaires for use in multinational clinical trials.
- Mapi and Saama Create Actionable Solutions From Recent Strategic Alliance
- Press Release: Mapi Creates Dedicated Patient Centered Sciences Unit by Combining Patient Centered Outcomes, Patient Insights and Engagement and Direct To Patient Contact Services
- Mapi Research Trust and Mapi Language Services present scientific research works at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS)
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)