Mapi is not just a translation company, we are the experts in Linguistic Validation as well as the authors of the Linguistic Validation Manual for Health Outcome Assessments, with a unique expertise in cross-cultural adaptation. As the developer of the methodology for Linguistic Validation of Clinical Outcome Assessments our experience and expertise are second to none. We ensure that your instruments are compliant with regulatory authority requirements, and that your PROs, ObsROs, PerfOs and ClinROs are easily understood and correctly interpreted in all countries, however rare the language. We guarantee that your study data can be easily pooled and globally compared regardless of where in the world your clinical trials are performed.
Our expertise encompasses:
• Over 300 international studies conducted every year
• In over 100 countries
• Covering all therapeutic areas
• Network of over 1,000 PRO linguistic experts in over 100 countries
• 2,500 PRO instruments translated into over 170 languages
• Editor of the Linguistic Validation Manual – The reference in cross-cultural adaptation
We have first-hand knowledge of local languages and cultures, regulations, and healthcare practices, due to our unique network.
We work in close collaboration with the developers of the original instruments, ensuring conceptual equivalence and international harmonization of all language versions.