- Rendu E, Harel B, Nomikos A, Caveney A, Acquadro C, Anfray C. The Challenge of Translating the Picture Naming Subtest of the Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status (RBANS). Presented at ISOQOL 19th Annual Conference, Budapest - Hungary, October 2012.
- Rendu E, Cooke C, Lyden P, Acquadro C, Conway K. Translation of the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) List of Words: A Challenging Task. Presented at ISOQOL 18th Annual Conference, Denver – USA, October 2011
- Méar I, Regnault A, Conway K, Acquadro C. Similarities and differences in the expression of symptoms across countries: the translations of the PAGI-SYM 20. Quality of Life Research, October 2010; 19 (supp.1), p6:1603. Presented at ISOQOL 17th Annual Conference, London – United Kingdom, October 2010
- Fernandez N, Grataloup G, Posner K. Translation of the Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS) for use in 33 countries. Presented at ISPOR 11th Annual European Meeting, Athens - Greece, November 2008.
- Nadjar A, Mainguy Y, Galissié M, Le Gal M, Bardin L, Allain D. Linguistic validation of 6 QoL Questionnaires for fibromyalgia patients into 12 languages. Presented at ISPOR 11th Annual European Meeting, Athens - Greece, November 2008.
- Nadjar A , Berne C, Mear I, Jones P. A classification of the St. George's Respiratory Questionnaire (SGRQ) translations. Presented at the European Respiratory Society Annual Congress (ERS), Munich, September 2006.
- Mear I, Juniper E, Ståhl E. Validity of 50 language versions of the asthma quality of life questionnaire AQLQ(S) Presented at the European Respiratory Society Annual Congress (ERS), Munich, September 2006.
- Mear I, Juniper E, Mörk AC. Linguistic Validation of the Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire (AQLQ) and the Asthma Control Questionnaire (ACQ) in 10 Asian Languages. Quality of Life Research. 2004;13:1501. Presented at the 11th Annual Conference of the International Society for Quality Of Life Research (ISOQOL), Hong Kong, October 2004.
- Giroudet C, Conway K, Martin A, Pearson J, Lindley C. Linguistic Validation of 5-day version of the Functional Living Index-Emesis into 22 languages. Supportive Care in Cancer. 2000; 8(3), p241. Presented at the 12th international symposium, supportive care in cancer, Washington - USA, March 2000.
- Conway K, Uzun V, Frank L, Marquis P, Farup C, Dubois D. Cross-cultural adaptation of the Patient Assessment of Constipation Symptoms questionnaire (PAC-SYM). Quality of Life Research. 1998; 7(7), p582. Presented at the 6th annual symposium of contributed papers on QoL evaluation, Drug Information Association , Hilton Head - USA, March 1999.
- Conway K, Chevallet L, Dazord A, Manificat S, Danjou G, Langue J. Adaptation culturelle des questionnaires qualité de vie du bébé et du jeune enfant en France, Italie, Espagne et au Royaume Uni. Serpa, Annecy - France, November 1998.
- Mear I, Conway K, Juniper EF, Santanello N. Cross-cultural adaptation of the Paediatric Asthma Caregiver QoL questionnaire (PACQLQ) in 19 countries. Quality of Life Research. 1998;7(7):637. Presented at the 5th annual conference of the International Society for QoL (ISOQOL), Baltimore - USA , November 1998.Mapi 27 rue de la Villette 69003 Lyon France
Tel : +33 (0) 4 72 13 66 67 Fax : +33 (0) 4 72 13 69 50 www.mapigroup.com SAS au capital de 80 000 euros • R.C.S. Lyon 399 281 013 • T.V.A. FR 42 399 281 013
Conway K, Uzun V, Jhingram P, Kwong J, Duthie T. Cross-cultural adaptation of the Migraine Specific Quality of Life questionnaire (MSQ) into 14 languages. Quality of Life Research. 1998; 7(7), p582. Presented at the 5th annual conference of the International Society for QoL (ISOQOL), Baltimore - USA, November 1998. Conway K, Ojanen M, Cella D, Lent L, Eremenco S, Sagnier PP. Cross-cultural adaptation of the Functional Assessment of Multiple Sclerosis (FAMS) questionnaire in 9 languages. Quality of Life Research. 1998; 7(7), p580. Presented at the 5th annual symposium of contributed papers on QoL evaluation, Drug Information Association, Hilton Head - USA, April 1998.