Baconnier C, Bourhis Y, Logette E, Bugnard F. Patient Information and Consent Form in Europe: Requirements from Regulatory Authorities for Pharmaco-Epidemiological Studies. Presented at: ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress; October 31 2016; Vienna, Austria.
Patient Information and Consent Form in Europe: Requirements from Regulatory Authorities for Pharmaco-Epidemiological Studies
- 2017. ISPOR European Congress – PRO labeling for products approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for narcolepsy
- 2017. Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease Meeting – Providing culturally sensitive training and monitoring to clinicians administering functional assessments in dementia global trials
- 2017. ISOQOL Annual Conference – Are clinical outcome assessment (COA) data important in the evaluation of medicines for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease approved by the FDA and the EMA?
- 2016. ISPOR European Congress – Health State Utilities for Persistent, Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer in France
- 2016. ISPOR European Congress – Survival and Resource Use in the Treatment of Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma in Sweden – A Retrospective Analysis of Data from National Registries
- 2016. ISPOR European Congress – Baseline Characteristics and Survival of Patients Diagnosed with Advanced NSCLC in Sweden Between 2006 and 2013, Matched (1:4) to a Comparison Cohort from the General Population
- 2016. ISPOR European Congress – Patients Perspectives on Merkel Cell Carcinoma (MCC) and its Treatment with a Novel Agel (Avelumab): Findings from in-Depth Qualitative Patient Interviews