Mapi is a leading global organization, offering evaluation and support of therapeutic strategies. With offices worldwide, Mapi provides high quality and efficient operations to help our clients secure product approvals and reimbursement, as well as addressing post- marketing requirements and late phase needs, meeting the needs of patients, physicians, regulatory authorities and health care technology purchasers.
Job Title: Information Technology Support Associate
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type: Full time, Permanent
Mapi is adding an Information Technology Support Associate to our team in London, United Kingdom.
The Information Technology Support Associate will work with the global Mapi IT team and our technical partners to ensure the smooth operation of all IT services in the UK. The Information Technology Support Associate will split their time between the Mapi offices in Maidenhead and London (White City), and will be responsible for ensuring the timely resolution of all technical support requests originating from these offices. The primary focus of this position is to provide onsite and remote technical support to Mapi employees and customers. The Information Technology Support Associate will work with senior IT staff and will serve as on site resource to assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of any issues pertaining to server and network equipment
- Identification, resolution, and documentation of technical issues.
- Maintenance of all desktop hardware and software in the UK offices.
- Management of the inventory of computer equipment and supplies in the UK offices.
- Provision of friendly and professional onsite support to Mapi employees.
- Work with the Global Mapi IT team to maintain server and network equipment.
- Provide basic user training for new software and hardware technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016
- Experience troubleshooting issues with computer hardware
- Experience troubleshooting basic TCP/IP networking issues
- Experience providing desktop and remote support to non-technical end users
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to quickly learn to use and support new technologies
- Strong technical problem solving abilities.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- CompTIA A+ and Microsoft MCP certifications preferred.
To Apply, please click here