Job Title: Contracts Analyst II
Location: Remote North America
Type: Full time
As a result of continued demand for our products and services, Mapi is adding a Contracts Analyst II to our team! This position will be remote based, to be located anywhere in North America.
The Contracts Analyst II creates project contracts with the associated scope of work and budget, revisions, change orders and intra-company contracts; Will additionally coordinate the contracting process by initiating and/or following up contact with study specific resources and applicable vendor services for budgets; Will obtain feedback in support of the contract document.
Your Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for preparing contracts along with their associated budget and scope as assigned.
- Responsible for attending transition meetings with operations staff for each contracted project.
- Responsible for working closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts.
- Responsible for providing direction and assistance to the Project Manager(s) to ensure appropriate procedure have been followed and appropriate actions have been taken with regards to contracts and all internal documentation and approval requirements.
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing, finalizing and distributing budgets, contracts and Change in Scope deliverables.
- Responsible for preparing change orders through revising contract and related budget(s) and scope of work, ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope. Ensure any changes are integrated into the main study contract efficiently and accurately.
- Responsible for collecting input from operational groups and project vendors for the development or revision of project contracts and budgets.
- Responsible for preparing for and participating in regular Change in Scope meetings.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Four (4) year Business degree (or equivalent job experience) in a related discipline required.
- Minimum three to six (3 – 6) years of financial experience in managing budgets, budget analysis, etc.
- Minimum two to five (2 – 5) years of contracting experience in the CRO or pharmaceutical research industry required.
- Experience using computerized systems (PC-Windows, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and Word).
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex business issues to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to deliver contracts with little or no guidance
- Excellent analytical, financial, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within the team model, pro-actively communicates, and optimizes team productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging situations, multiple tasks and conflicting deliverables while maintaining motivation of teams across numerous projects.
#Rightjob – What will you get?
Mapi is a leading global organization, offering evaluation and support of therapeutic strategies. We are committed to improving the quality of patient care worldwide by offering innovative and insightful solutions for successful market access to people who are shaping tomorrow’s health care whilst always ensuring the voice of the patient remains at the heart of what we do.
With offices worldwide, Mapi provides high quality and efficient operations to help our clients secure product approvals and reimbursement, as well as addressing post- marketing requirements and late phase needs, meeting the needs of patients, physicians, regulatory authorities and health care technology purchasers.
At Mapi, we embrace our values, and everyone that works here is expected to demonstrate these values and associated behaviours in their day-to-day work. Our values are the foundation of the work we do, and include ownership, transparency, fairness, adhere to beliefs, adaptation, empathy and sincerity….to name but a few.
We provide a dynamic, stimulating and rewarding working environment for ambitious and passionate individuals looking to join a world-class consultancy business. Not only will you be supported through coaching, leadership, mentor programs and formal training to ensure you have the opportunities for continuous professional development, we recognise the need to ensure your personal life balance needs are also met.
We are an EEO Employer in all locations, and are compliant with the US EEOC.