Patient-Centered Outcomes & The Regulatory Landscape: COA Trends in 2017
September 27 @ 09:30 - 10:30 UTC+0
Benoit Arnould, PhD - Senior Director, Patient-Centered Outcomes, Patient-Centered Sciences, Mapi Group
The landscape of Patient-Reported Outcomes measurement is changing. Learn more about the facts, events, and trends from Mapi. Get a top-level understanding of the Patient-Centered Outcomes environment for safe and wise decisions regarding where to invest and when to innovate.
Other topics covered include:
- Regulators and payor expectations from the pharma industry (do they want more science or less?);
- Investing on measurement; review of the prior dynamic on Patient-Reported Outcomes claims;
- Interpreting the recent changes affecting former SEALD group and the newly released pilot compendium;
- Method/preference trends regarding disease areas (Oncology, CNS, Rare Diseases, etc.);
- and the pharma industry PRO resources organization.