- This event has passed.
Development, Properties & Uses of the Menopause-Specific Quality of Life (MENQOL) Questionnaire
April 21, 2016 @ 11:00 - 12:00 EDT
Please enjoy the archive of this webinar delivered on April 21, 2016.
Author Webinar Topic:
Development, Properties and Uses of the Menopause-specific Quality of Life (MENQOL) Questionnaire
Thursday, April 21st, 2016 at
- 9:00 AM MST
- 11:00 AM EDT
- 4:00 PM BST
- 5:00 PM CEST
1 Hour (60 Minutes)
Dr. Jacqueline E. Lewis, MD CCFP MSc FCFP - Associate Professor of Family Medicine, University of Calgary + MENQOL Questionnaire Author
- Contact this host via email with any post-webinar questions - Email: email@example.com
Ben Rogers - Director of Technology Transfer & Scouting at MaRS Innovation
- Contact this host via email with any post-webinar questions - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The menopause-specific quality of life (MENQOL) questionnaire was developed and validated to measure condition-specific quality of life according to the perspective of early postmenopausal women. Since its introduction in 1996, it has been increasingly used in clinical menopause research worldwide.
This webinar will describe MENQOL and its derivatives’ development, validation, psychometric properties and use in more depth. Register to attend today!
- April 21, 2016
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- 2016, 21, acu, april, associate, attend, author, author webinar, authors, b. rogers, ben rogers, email@example.com, caroline anfray, director, doctor, dr., dr. lewis, emerita, event, events, family medicine, feature, FM, host, jacqueline e. lewis, Mapi, mapi research trust, mapi trust, mapigroup.com, marie dulac, mars innovation, md, menopause, MENQOL, methodology, mrt, perimenopausal, PhD, piero bindi, postmenopausal, professor, quality of life, Questionnaire, register, scouting, sign up, tech, transfer, webinar, Webinars
Patient Insights & Engagement Webinar – Innovative Retention Methods: Developing Population-Specific ToolsJune 14, 2018 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
April 26, 2018 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
November 15 @ 10:00 - 17:00 UTC+0
- A Real World Strategy & Analytics Webinar: Challenges and solutions for Risk Management Plan (RMP) Effectiveness Studies
- An Author Webinar on the Disease Activity Score (DAS/DAS-28)
- Rare Disease Webinar: SYNGAP Education & Research – Collaboration & Data sharing as Keys to Progress
- Direct to Patient Contact Webinar: How Routine Patient Contact Reduces Patient Loss & Costs in Long-Term Studies
- RAPS Philadelphia Chapter Regulatory Webinar: Pitfalls to Avoid for CMC Postapproval Changes
- PCO Accept Webinar: Do you know how motivated patients affected by multiple sclerosis are to take treatment & why they are not?
- Database Analyses: Linking Administrative Registries with Clinical Registries
- Health Policy Initiatives: Ideas Becoming Official Policy and Beyond
- View All Archived Webinars
- Forúm Assistência Farmacêutica e Farmacoeconomia / V Brazilian Forum On Pharmaceutical Assistance And Pharmacoeconomics: The Financing Of Pharmaceutical Assistance In Times Of Crisis
- ISPE’s 33rd International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology (ICPE) & Therapeutic Risk Management 2017
- ISCTM 2017 Autumn Conference
- PCO Webinar – Developing PROs to support labelling claims, especially for rare diseases/specialty products
- 2017 RAPS Regulatory Convergence
- PCO ACCEPT Webinar Series – Session 3: Do you know how much patients affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis or Crohn’s Disease or Psoriasis are motivated to take treatment and why they are not?
- Mapi and Saama Create Actionable Solutions From Recent Strategic Alliance
- Press Release: Mapi Creates Dedicated Patient Centered Sciences Unit by Combining Patient Centered Outcomes, Patient Insights and Engagement and Direct To Patient Contact Services
- Mapi Research Trust and Mapi Language Services present scientific research works at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS)
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)