- This event has passed.
Cuba’s Drug Regulatory Environment Webinar
September 28, 2016 @ 11:00 - 12:00 UTC+0
- This webinar's live event will provide engaged attendees with 1 official Regulatory Affairs Recertification (RAC) Credit upon completion.
- Please note that attendees must request an official webinar participation certificate from Mapi Group to submit to RAPS in order to gain access to this educational training credit.
Cuba's Drug Regulatory Environment Webinar
Event Date & Time:
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at
- 11:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- 12:00 pm S. America Western Summer Time (Santiago, GMT-03:00)
- 4:00 pm GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
- 5:00 pm Europe Summer Time (Paris, GMT+02:00)
45 Minutes - 1 hour Max.
Silvia Bendiner -
- Director of SRS Latin America, Mapi
Fernando Ferrer, MBA -
- Consultant for SRS Latin America, Mapi
- Managing Partner, Multinational Partnerships LLC
This webinar will be a more conversational event rather than a "course". Our experts will present their report summarizing their experience and findings of their visit to Cuba and meetings with authorities and industry.
"We will talk about our experience with government and industry, and the potential oportunities of companies to get their products there and to heading to Cuba." - Fernando Ferrer, MBA
Have specific questions about registration, the webinar's presentation/discussion topic or otherwise? Email Mapi's Director of Strategic Regulatory Services for Latin America Silvia Bendiner via email@example.com.
** Register to Attend This Webinar Now: