An Author Webinar on the King’s Parkinson’s Disease Pain Scale (KPPS)
September 21 @ 09:00 - 10:00 UTC+0
An Author Webinar on the King's Parkinson's Disease Pain Scale (KPPS)
Thursday, September 21, 2017 @
- 9:00 AM EST (New York, USA)
- 2:00 PM GMT (London, UK)
- 3:00 PM CET (Paris, FR)
1 Hour (60 Minutes)
- 30 Minute Presentation
- 30 Minute Q&A Session
Professor K Ray Chaudhuri - Kings Parkinson's Disease Pain Scale (KPPS) Co-Author
* Key Discussion Points/Presentation Description:
The King's Parkinson Pain Scale (KPPS) is used to evaluate the burden (global and bedside) and characterize various phenotypes of pain in Parkinson Disease (PD) patients during clinical trials. Attend this webinar to learn how to use the KPPS health research instrument in your next PD patients oriented study.
* Health Research Questionnaire Details:
- Year it was published: 2015
Authors: Chaudhuri K Ray; Trenkwalder Claudia; Martinez-Martin P
Therapeutic area: Nervous System Diseases
Therapeutic indication: Parkinson Disease (PD)
Type of Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA): ClinRO
Original language(s): English for the UK
* Learn more about the KPPS via Mapi Group's ePROVIDE database:
* Register to attend this author webinar now at no cost to you:
* Questions for our Host?
If you have any questions about our speaker or his webinar's prospective discussion points, feel free to send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Questions about gaining access to the KPPS for academic/commercial use?
Tel: +33 (0)4 72 13 65 75 / Fax: +33 (0)4 72 13 66 82
* Need Questionnaire Translations or other Language Services ?
Email Marie-Pierre Emery (MRT BD Director): email@example.com
Email Christelle Giroudet (Mapi LS Account Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Celine Marcuccilli (Mapi LS Key Account Director): email@example.com
* Need Help Registering for this Event?
Email Julia Callahan (Mapi Marketing Coordinator/Webinar Organizer + Moderator): firstname.lastname@example.org
* Other Questions?
Submit a contact request form on Mapi's LS webpage to get in touch with an expert: Click to Redirect to Contact Form
- September 21
- 09:00 - 10:00
- Event Category:
November 15 @ 10:00 - 17:00 UTC+0
Patient Insights & Engagement Webinar – Innovative Retention Methods: Developing Population-Specific ToolsJune 14, 2018 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
- A Real World Strategy & Analytics Webinar: Challenges and solutions for Risk Management Plan (RMP) Effectiveness Studies
- An Author Webinar on the Disease Activity Score (DAS/DAS-28)
- Rare Disease Webinar: SYNGAP Education & Research – Collaboration & Data sharing as Keys to Progress
- Direct to Patient Contact Webinar: How Routine Patient Contact Reduces Patient Loss & Costs in Long-Term Studies
- RAPS Philadelphia Chapter Regulatory Webinar: Pitfalls to Avoid for CMC Postapproval Changes
- PCO Accept Webinar: Do you know how motivated patients affected by multiple sclerosis are to take treatment & why they are not?
- Database Analyses: Linking Administrative Registries with Clinical Registries
- Health Policy Initiatives: Ideas Becoming Official Policy and Beyond
- View All Archived Webinars
- Forúm Assistência Farmacêutica e Farmacoeconomia / V Brazilian Forum On Pharmaceutical Assistance And Pharmacoeconomics: The Financing Of Pharmaceutical Assistance In Times Of Crisis
- ISPE’s 33rd International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology (ICPE) & Therapeutic Risk Management 2017
- ISCTM 2017 Autumn Conference
- PCO Webinar – Developing PROs to support labelling claims, especially for rare diseases/specialty products
- 2017 RAPS Regulatory Convergence
- PCO ACCEPT Webinar Series – Session 3: Do you know how much patients affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis or Crohn’s Disease or Psoriasis are motivated to take treatment and why they are not?
- Mapi and Saama Create Actionable Solutions From Recent Strategic Alliance
- Press Release: Mapi Creates Dedicated Patient Centered Sciences Unit by Combining Patient Centered Outcomes, Patient Insights and Engagement and Direct To Patient Contact Services
- Mapi Research Trust and Mapi Language Services present scientific research works at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS)
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)