- This event has passed.
An Author Webinar on the Gastrointestinal Quality of Life Questionnaire (GIQLI)
September 7, 2016 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
An Author Webinar on the Gastrointestinal Quality of Life index (GIQLI)
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at
- 10 AM EST (New York, USA)
- 3 PM GMT (London, UK)
- 4 PM CET (Paris, FR)
Professor / Dr. Ernst Eypasch, MD -
GIQLI Questionnaire Author + Chief Surgeon @ Heilig Geist-Krankenhaus (Germany)[Mailing Address]
Chefarzt der Klinik für Allgemein- Viszeral- und Unfallchirurgie
Heilig Geist-Krankenhaus Köln Longerich, Graseggerstraße 105, D-50737 Köln[Contact the Author directly]
Tel: 0221 7491 8258
Fax: 0221 7491 8051
Email: [email protected]
This webinar will be a review of Mapi Research Trust's licensed health research scale the Gastrointestinal Quality of Life index (GIQLI). The GIQLI has the sole purpose of assessing quality of life specific for the gastrointestinal tract. Learn more on ePROVIDE or register for this live event now!
- Eypasch Ernst
- To assess quality of life specific for the gastrointestinal tract
- Digestive System Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
Type of Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA):
- English for the USA
- German for Germany
- 7 translations
Who should attend?:
This author webinar has been designed to meet the educational needs of hepatologists, gastroenterologists, internists, primary care providers, nurse practitioners/physician assistants, allied health care professionals, clinical pharmacists, and managed care decision makers.
Possible and interested audience:
- Clinicians in surgery and gastroenterology, professionals in CRO
- Doctors, nurses, ostomy specialists, physiotherapists…
Why the audience should attend ?
- They will get to know an easy, user-friendly, validated and symptom focused instrument to asses well being of patients in surgery and for various questions in benign and malignant disease – both for clinical practice and research.
What can they learn ?
- Application and calculation of the index
- Alternatives to more expensive and difficult indices
Why they need to learn it ?
- QOL is the key and relevant endpoint of many surgical interventions
- PRO – patient reported outcomes become more and more important in clinical research and also health economy
Proposed solutions insights tips ?
- Special questions from the audience will be taken during the last half (30 minutes) of this 1-hour (60 minute) web seminar
- Please consider preparing your questions thoughtfully and considerately ahead of time, if able
- If needed, email your questions he may not have time to answer during that period of time to [email protected] so Marie from Mapi Research Trust's Author Collaboration Unit can forward your inquiries along to our special author guest host.
** Register for this webinar now: