- This event has passed.
An Author Webinar on the Disease Activity Score (DAS/DAS-28)
July 13 @ 09:30 - 10:30 UTC+0
Professor Piet van Riel, MD, PhD - Author of the DAS-28, Professor at Radboud University , Nijmegen, Principle Investigator at Iq healthcare (Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare); E: Piet.vanRiel@radboudumc.nl
The objective of the DAS-28 is to judge disease activity in clinical practice. Learn more about this health research questionnaire and how it can be applied to your next clinical research study by attending this free web seminar event.
Register to attend now:
Learn more about this tool:
December 14 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
September 27 @ 09:30 - 10:30 UTC+0
December 7 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
- A Real World Strategy & Analytics Webinar: Challenges and solutions for Risk Management Plan (RMP) Effectiveness Studies
- An Author Webinar on the Disease Activity Score (DAS/DAS-28)
- Rare Disease Webinar: SYNGAP Education & Research – Collaboration & Data sharing as Keys to Progress
- Direct to Patient Contact Webinar: How Routine Patient Contact Reduces Patient Loss & Costs in Long-Term Studies
- RAPS Philadelphia Chapter Regulatory Webinar: Pitfalls to Avoid for CMC Postapproval Changes
- PCO Accept Webinar: Do you know how motivated patients affected by multiple sclerosis are to take treatment & why they are not?
- Database Analyses: Linking Administrative Registries with Clinical Registries
- Health Policy Initiatives: Ideas Becoming Official Policy and Beyond
- View All Archived Webinars
- Forúm Assistência Farmacêutica e Farmacoeconomia / V Brazilian Forum On Pharmaceutical Assistance And Pharmacoeconomics: The Financing Of Pharmaceutical Assistance In Times Of Crisis
- ISPE’s 33rd International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology (ICPE) & Therapeutic Risk Management 2017
- ISCTM 2017 Autumn Conference
- PCO Webinar – Developing PROs to support labelling claims, especially for rare diseases/specialty products
- 2017 RAPS Regulatory Convergence
- PCO ACCEPT Webinar Series – Session 3: Do you know how much patients affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis or Crohn’s Disease or Psoriasis are motivated to take treatment and why they are not?
- Mapi and Saama Create Actionable Solutions From Recent Strategic Alliance
- Press Release: Mapi Creates Dedicated Patient Centered Sciences Unit by Combining Patient Centered Outcomes, Patient Insights and Engagement and Direct To Patient Contact Services
- Mapi Research Trust and Mapi Language Services present scientific research works at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS)
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)