An Author Webinar on the Disease Activity Score (DAS/DAS-28)
July 13 @ 09:30 - 10:30 UTC+0
Professor Piet van Riel, MD, PhD - Author of the DAS-28, Professor at Radboud University , Nijmegen, Principle Investigator at Iq healthcare (Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare); E: Piet.vanRiel@radboudumc.nl
The objective of the DAS-28 is to judge disease activity in clinical practice. Learn more about this health research questionnaire and how it can be applied to your next clinical research study by attending this free web seminar event.
As the DAS includes both clinical and patient assessments, only patient assessment is described below.
Register to attend now:
Learn more about this tool:
June 8 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
Patient Insights & Engagement Webinar – Innovative Retention Methods: Developing Population-Specific ToolsJune 14, 2018 @ 10:00 - 11:00 UTC+0
- Health Policy Initiatives: Ideas Becoming Official Policy and Beyond
- PCO ACCEPT Webinar Series – Session 1: Do you know how much diabetic patients are motivated to take treatment and why they are not?
- FDA submission data requirements – Impact on Regulatory Operations
- An Author Webinar on the PDSS2 Questionnaire
- Medical Devices Webinar – ISO 13485, MDSAP: Practical Considerations for Changes
- An Introduction to Patient Diversity in Clinical Trials – Part 1
- The science of endpoints in the current regulatory & HTA environment – basic principles
- Economic Modelling for Infectious Disease
- View All Archived Webinars
- 2017 ASCP Annual Meeting
- Advances in PRO Research Conference
- Database Analyses: Linking Administrative Registries with Clinical Registries
- International Course: Current Trends in General Toxicology and Food Safety
- PCO Accept Webinar: Do you know how motivated patients affected by multiple sclerosis are to take treatment & why they are not?
- RAPS Philadelphia Chapter Regulatory Webinar: Pitfalls to Avoid for CMC Postapproval Changes
- Press Release: Mapi Continues Organic Growth and Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Mapi Research Trust selected as exclusive distributor and Mapi Language Services selected as exclusive translator of the Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD)
- Press Release: EURORDIS’ 2nd Multi-Stakeholder Symposium on Improving Patient Access to Rare Disease Therapies
- Mapi appoints Dr. Margaret (Meg) Richards to Vice President, Data Analytics and Epidemiology
- Integrated Scientific Advice Expert Roundtable: October 31st, ISPOR Vienna