- This event has passed.
2017 ASCP Annual Meeting
May 29 @ 08:00 - June 2 @ 17:00 UTC+0
Join Mapi's experts May 29-June 2, 2017 @ Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami, Florida for the ASCP 2017 Annual meeting (NCDEU)- Psychopharmacology!
This 2017 meeting will again include representatives from academia, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European regulatory agencies and industry to discuss key aspects of neuropsychiatric drug development, including the impact of diagnostic changes and personalized interventions based on biomarkers or genetic information.
A Steering Committee chaired by Drs. Marlene Freeman and John Newcomer with representation of the sectors that are part of the ASCP community will lead the direction of the meeting. Representatives from the FDA, EMA, NIMH, NIDA, NIAAA, and academia comprise the 2017 Steering Committee. A Program Committee under the leadership of Drs. Holly Swartz and Alan Gelenberg will be responsible for review of all program submissions.
Learn more about this event @ http://ascpmeeting.org/scientific-program/schedule/.
Who should attend this event?
Academic and industry investigators, research pharmacists, clinicians
Mapi's Event Involvement:
FEATURED PANEL SESSION, PRESENTATIONS & POSTERS
Friday, June 2, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Panel Session: Validly and Reliably Measuring Functional Performance in Dementia Patients across Countries and Languages in Clinical Trials
Panel Session Presentations:
- Isabelle Gelinas (School of Physical and Occupational Therapy, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Patricia Belchior (Assistant Professor; Member of the Centre de recherche de l'Institut Universitaire de gériatrie de Montréal (CRIUGM))
- Measuring Functional Performance in Individuals on the Dementia Continuum: What to Consider
- Christelle Giroudet (Key Account Director at Mapi Group)
- Linguistically Validating the Disability Assessment in Dementia (DAD) for Use in International Clinical Trials
- Magdalena Perez (Inventiv Health, Princeton, NJ, USA)
- Training and Monitoring Clinicians Administering Functional Assessments in Dementia Global Trials
- Authors - Jeffrey Cummings, Christelle Giroudet, Marie Dulac-Trimoreau, Caroline Anfray, Stefania Vasarri
- Challenges in Translating the Neuropsychiatric Inventory (NPI) into 74 Languages
- Authors - Steven H Zarit, Marie Dulac-Trimoreau, Caroline Anfray, Stefania Vasarri, Christelle Giroudet
- Translation of the Zarit Burden Interview 22 Items (ZBI-22) into 95 Languages: Challenges and Importance of the Conceptual Definition of the Original Version
Register to attend: