1321, Seocho-dong – 16th floor Gangnam Building
REPUBLIC OF KOREA 137-857
- Cost-effectiveness of treating hepatitis C with lofosbuvir/Ledipasvir in Germany
- Tofacitinib versus biologic treatments in moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis patients who have had an inadequate response to nonbiologic DMARDs: systematic literature review and network meta-analysis.
- Postoperative quality of life of patients with a bacterial necrotizing dermis-hypodermitis or necrotizing fasciitis, a ten-year study
- The importance of physical function to people with osteoporosis.
- Using patient-reported outcomes as tools for clinical practice: a new paradigm.
- Interventional vs. non-interventional study classi cation in the EU: considerations on the impact of Direct-To-Patient contacts.
- Quality of life and utility in patients with metastatic soft tissue and bone sarcoma: the Sarcoma Treatment and Burden of Illness in North America and Europe (SABINE) study.