Lexington, United States of America
2343 Alexandria Drive, Suite 100
Lexington, KY 40504
Fax: +1 859 514 4350
- Research Director (PCO) Quantitative – Boston, MA or Remote USA
- Direct-to-Patient Contact Assistant – Onsite, Lexington, KY USA
- Late-Phase Clinical Trials Project Manager II / Sr – Remote North America
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist – Lexington, KY or Remote Area
- Epidemiologist – Remote and Global
- Epidemiologist – Global and Remote
- Senior Analyst, Meta-Analyst
- Effects of etravirine versus placebo on health-related quality of life in treatment-experienced HIV patients as measured by the functional assessment of human immunodeficiency virus infection (FAHI) questionnaire in the DUET trials.
- Comparative effectiveness of efavirenz, protease inhibitors, and raltegravir-based regimens as first-line treatment for HIV-infected adults: a mixed treatment comparison.
- The impact of childhood acute rotavirus gastroenteritis on the parents’ quality of life: prospective observational study in European primary care medical practices.
- Impact of human papillomavirus-related genital diseases on quality of life and psychosocial wellbeing: results of an observational, health-related quality of life study in the UK.
- Patients’ experience and perception of hospital-treated clostridium difficile Infections: a qualitative study.
- Burden of herpes zoster and post-herpetic neuralgia in Sweden.
- Cost-effectiveness of sofosbuvir for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C-infected patients.