70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay
- 2017. Kobelt G et al. – The burden of multiple sclerosis 2015: Methods of data collection, assessment and analysis of costs, quality of life and symptoms
- 2017. Arnould B – Using patient-reported outcomes as tools for clinical practice: A new paradigm
- Cost-effectiveness of a fixed dose combination of alendronate and cholecalciferol in the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis in the United Kingdom and The Netherlands.
- 2014. Panagiotopoulou N et al. – Uterine-sparing minimally invasive interventions in women with uterine fibroids: A systematic review and indirect treatment comparison meta-analysis
- 2017. Brengard-Bresler T et al. – Postoperative quality of life of patients with a bacterial necrotizing dermis-hypodermitis or necrotizing fasciitis, a ten-year study
- 2017. Huisman E et al. – Systematic literature review and network meta-analysis in highly active relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis and rapidly evolving severe multiple sclerosis
- 2016. Grimaldi A. et al – Breaking barriers to effective type 2 diabetes management: Findings from the use of the OPTIMA© Questionnaire in clinical practice